Monday, September 11, 2017

nine-eleven

When I think of 911- I think of the ones that fell from the buildings to their death via suicide, I hope they died before hitting, I hope they had every beautiful memory playback in slow motion as they fell, I hope they heard the voices of all that loved them in beats by dre sound into their ears, I hope they felt the ripping from their backs as wings were growing out, I wish they had time to see the sunset and sunrise during their descent, I wish they tasted the sweetest fruit in their mouths and the speed of their trip felt like a glide, I hope that when they hit they were watching from a cloud safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where To Catch Me In This Pandemic

  TLA Latino Caucus Presents: Velada Poética Virtual: Latinx Voices to Know Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month, TLA’s Latino Caucus Round T...